CCRI’s Gender Equity Initiative will hold Awareness Week for World AIDS Day from Nov. 27 to Dec. 1 with info tables and other opportunities for World AIDS Day, which is observed Dec. 1. “Paint CCRI Red” will be observed all week; pick up your “Paint CCRI Red” sticker at any of the info tables. Volunteers will be available with information and resources Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday at all campuses.
Contribute to the Get tested! “Know Your Status” pin fundraiser. Pins can be purchased at the offices listed below for $1. All proceeds will benefit AIDS Project Rhode Island.
- Carol Patnaude, Room 3096, Warwick
- Noreen Fantozzi, Success Center, Warwick
- Stephanie Cruz, Access, Warwick
- Chris Jenkins, Student Life, Warwick
- Robyn Greene, Administration, Newport
- Mimi Fattore, Advising Room 1146, Providence
- Mary Baker, Administration, Lincoln
- Rich Tarlaian, Social Science Faculty, Lincoln
- Kevin Salisbury, Athletics, Lincoln
- Julie Galleshaw, Dental Health Room 2371, Lincoln
Free and confidential HIV testing will be offered according to the following schedule:
- Noon to 2 p.m. on Tuesday, Nov. 28, in Room 1134 at Liston.
- 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Wednesday, Nov. 29, in the rear of the Faculty Dining Room at Flanagan.
- 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Wednesday, Nov. 29, in Room 3140 at the Knight Campus.
- 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Thursday, Nov. 30, in Room 1134 at Liston.