Law Day will be held from 9 a.m. to noon on Wednesday, April 12, in the Lower Commons at the Knight Campus. The guest speaker schedule will be held as follows:
- 9:15 a.m.
- Joseph Montalbano, Superior Court Judge
- 10 a.m.
- Colonel Ann Assumpico, Rhode Island State Police
- 10:45 a.m.
- Providence Police Department
- 11:15 a.m.
- Jane Morgan, Executive Office of Health and Human Services, State of Rhode Island
- 11:45 a.m.
- Office of Attorney General
This is an opportunity for students to meet with CCRI Career Planning for career advice and resources. Representatives from police agencies throughout the state will be on hand with recruitment information. Food and beverages will be served.